These Anti-Odor Moisture-Wicking Toeless Socks function as "undersocks", designed to keep your feet free of excess sweat and odor- they're the best socks for smelly feet!
The convenient half-sock, toeless style of these anti-sweat socks allows them to be discreetly and comfortably worn with almost any type of footwear- from thong sandals to winter boots.
These socks are a popular trend in Japan since it is custom to remove one's shoes when entering a home- no one wants to cause offensive odors or leave sweaty footprints when entering someone's home as a guest!
The 5 color options include: Charcoal, Navy, Beige, Cream, and Coffee. These neutral tones allow you to choose whichever color anti-odor sock matches your skin tone and shoe colors best.
How does it work?
Washi thread and anti-odor fibers are weaved together to create an ultra absorbent, quick-drying sock. Washi thread is a fiber made from traditional Japanese washi (和紙) paper- known for its durability and absorbency- which is cut into thin strips and twisted to create a yarn. This is then spun with other fibers to create durability and elasticity.
Ways to wear:
- Under regular socks in any shoe
- Under high heels, flats, or dress shoes to create invisible comfort and grip
- With low cut shoes as no-show socks
- On bare feet as grip socks
- Socks are super stretchy and not constricting, making them unisex & one size fits all.
- Anti-odor properties from Lycra T-327C fiber.
- Absorbent & dry fast thanks to Japanese washi thread.
- Doesn't stick to the foot, even after sweating.
- Anti-pilling fabric and durable
- Machine washable
- Made in Japan